Thursday 2 August 2012

Thursday ! :)

                                                      Hi! I'm Perfect Ponies and this is my blog!

I just can't wait till next week! If you didn't know, on Sunday-Wednesday I'm going to Galway on holidays so I can't post. But that's not it!
My dad has finally agreed to get me a riding pony! Since we're going on holidays on Sunday to Wednesday, There's really no point having the trial now because the trial is two weeks long.
The pony is a skewbald mare, and I still have no clue what's it's name! I can't wait!
I have Shetland ponies here at home and I don't really ride them because they're so small. Which means if I'm getting this pony I have to buy...


                                       EVERYTHING!

I've made out a shopping list of what I want and need this pony to have and it's a whole A4 page long! Ughhh!
I was shopping today with my mom and my brother and I found a numnah! It wasn't exactly designer, though, but not everyone needs designer numnahs, do they?
On the bright side, it's not as expensive as designer numnahs. It has dark blue quilting and light blue edges. I thought it was really cute and I bought it for the pony that's coming!



I'm so sorry, but I have visitors and they're staring at me as I'm typing so I'll do a quick competition and I gtg!


                                          Competition time, yay!         

I want you to go into "Paint" on your computer if you have it and design a numnah. Any colour, any brand, any design. It can be a made-up brand if you like! Email them to me at inluvwithponies@gmail.com
and I'll pick two winners! Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment