Wednesday 15 August 2012

Hi! :)

                                                 Hi! I'm Perfect Ponies and this is my blog!
         Sorry I haven't been blogging lately but I was at a 2-night sleepover at my friend's house and I've been spending a lot of time riding Lily, my new horse I have on trial.
Since my last post, I bought a new helmet, body protector, dandy brush, hoof pick, mane comb, leather dressing, and bridle.




Anyways, here's a little pic:



Those of you that follow my little blog will likely remember my 'Design a Numnah' competition.
You'll have remembered me cancelling it because of complaints of having trouble sending the pics. Well, this morning there were three entries in my inbox. 
So, this is it:



Winner One:  Alissa Sahara
This is Alissa's numnah design. Isn't it pretty?
Here is her description for it:
Pale Blue numnah with white stitching. Quilt design with turquoise star. Navy 'Horse Star'  Company Logo.


Winner Two: Yasmine Keyes

This is Yasmine's numnah description:
Dark Purple numnah with pale pink stitching. Chess Board design with pale pink spots. White with Pink spots and Pink with white spots 'Champion Numnah' logo.

Winner 3: Sara-Bella Wyatt

Sara-Bella's description:
Dark pink numnah with white and purple spots. White with purple spotted 'Sara'  logo. Equestrian star company logo.


Aren't these numnahs just gorgeous? BIG Congratulations to Alissa Sahara, Yasmine Keyes, and Sara-Bella Wyatt for winning and being able to send me their entries without a fuss.
HUGE apologies to everyone who weren't able to send me their entries. You are all pretty annoyed with me, I guess I know. Soooooo Sorry!



    Gotta go!


Next blog: Tomorrow or Friday

No comments:

Post a Comment