Monday 27 August 2012

Pony Post

                                                    Hi! I'm Perfect Ponies and this is my blog!

I'm sorry I haven't been blogging as recent as I should. I've been very busy with my ponies, and I have to write a series on a deadline.
Not only that, but I have to deal with my ponies. My new skewbald mare Lily has adapted to jumping out of her paddock. And that fence line is pretty high!
It's good to know that she's a good jumper, but it's bad for her to be jumping out. Eek!
There's a lot of grey ponies running around. Here's some of the types:

Flea-bitten Grey Ponies

 Flea-bitten grey ponies are some beautiful ponies. The have dainty little flecks of brown on their gleaming grey coats. They also have grey manes and tails. Many have it around the eyes and muzzle, but a lot are blessed with having it all around their coats. Some Lipizzaner ponies have it around their eyes and cheeks. The flea-bitten grey ponies are amazing indeed. :)



Dapple grey ponies

 Dapple grey ponies have little circles of darker grey hairs on their coat. Inside this circles are lighter grey hairs. These circles are called dapples. These dapples are usually around the rump and belly area, coming up to neck. The dapple grey ponies can have silver-white, grey, or silver-blonde manes and tails.

 Steel grey ponies










gotta go!!

Next blog: Tomorrow or later on

1 comment:

  1. Come on guys! I need YOUR input! Start commenting and let me know what YOU think!

    ReplyDelete