Saturday 11 August 2012

I'm back :)

                                                 Hi ! I'm Perfect Ponies and this is my blog!
I'm finally back from Galway and I'm ready to start blogging again! I came back from Galway late on Wednesday and sadly there was no time for blogging. Yesterday was pretty busy here and I traveled a super-long way to get my pony for the trial!
Ohmygod, this pony is gorgeous! It's a skewbald mare. I haven't got any pics yet :(
I was expecting chestnut and white patches but instead it was a really dark brown with white patches.
She's the most beautiful skewbald I've ever seen!
She came with the name Lily and I'm really not renaming her.
So now I have 3 ponies! My two Shetlands Harry and Rosie and now my gorgeous skewbald mare Lily.
Exciting or what? Pics to come!
So I have this massive shopping list so this horse can have everything it needs. There's my riding clothes and things on it two.
We were given a halter and a saddle for this horse. Thing is, the saddle is really used and the man that sold it to us told us that it would do us for another bit and then soon we would need a new one.
We also need a bridle. Ughhhh!
We were also given a bit and reins that the man cut off from a bridle (don't ask me why!) and he told us to tie it on to the halter so we could ride her.


                     Sorry, I have to go and ride her now!


Next blog: Monday or later on :)







No comments:

Post a Comment