Monday 9 July 2012

Starting off

Hi! This is my blog! Inluvwithponies.blogspot is my address. This is my first ever post! Each post is packed with useful tips and information and to die for pics! Have a look!
Anyways, here is a pic of a liver chestnut that I found on Google Images. Cute or what?


Want to know whats really, really, REALLY cute? Foals! Here is a pic of a palomino foal. Think this is adorable? Take a look at this! An Adorable skewbald filly! After that is a Sorraia foal, then it's a red roan colt. Then it's a silver dapple colt. That's all the foal pics I have!
Say hello to Molly the Palomino!
Isn't she just adorable?
So the Olympics is coming up at the end of the month. The Olympics goes on for sixty days, with is two months. In the Olympics, eventing, dressage and showjumping some of the sports. I can't wait, can you?
Have you ever heard of Stacy Gregg? I've read some of her books and they are amazing. She is my favourite author and she really inspired  me. I love her books!













I'm so sorry, but I have to leave it at that.
I have horse-riding camp tomorrow till Friday so that means the next blog will be on Saturday instead of on Wednesday and then Friday.

- A

9th July 2012
Next Blog: Later on this evening

No comments:

Post a Comment