Friday 27 July 2012

Ponies! Yay!

                                  Hi! I'm Perfect Ponies and this is my blog!

                             Today is the day of the opening Ceremony in the Olympics! Exciting, right?

I've promised you coverage at the Olympic Equestrian Events and don't think I've forgotten! 
                                         Here's the timetable for the equestrian events

TIMETABLE FOR NOW:
July 28th - Individual Eventing
July 29th - Dressage
30th July - Individual Eventing
12:30 - Cross-country
31st July - Individual Eventing
10:30 - Jumping qualifiers 
31st July - Individual Eventing
14:30 - Jumping finals

That's what I'm giving you for now. I want to talk to you about my contest from yesterday. I probably should  have told you this yesterday. If you are entering, you should be reading. I've been looking at a couple submissions and they look very complicated. In fact, some of them are the exact same as others. Most of you are copying from Wikipedia and other websites. I don't want you to do that. I'd prefer if you'd use your knowledge rather than the internet.





REMINDER FOR THE CONTEST!

GTG 

Next blog: Later on!


No comments:

Post a Comment